Sometimes I just remember, “Wow, 999 was the best game I’ve ever played.” I didn’t go in expecting anything special, but it made such a huge impact on me. The plot, setting, music, characters; they were all simply fantastic.
as I heard a friend quoting the other day, science isn’t about why it’s about why not, right?
I’m in a halloween mood idk why. drew this quickly but spent most of the time figuring out how killua’s hair works, seriously, I can’t draw it if my life depended on it
- who’s in the front, who’s in the middle, and who’s in the back
- who acts like it’s not going to be a big deal but actually screams at the top of their lungs when someone in the group’s hand brushes their arm
- who’s scared about going in but they’re the only one who keeps their cool
- who keeps narrating their adventure in a deep voice as they wander through the haunted house
- and, of course, who loses their shoe as they run out of the attraction
These were the sprite for the ace trainers in the original RSE games:
This is the art for the ace trainers in the new ORAS games:
The female ace trainer’s hair looks basically the same, but the male ace trainer’s style is markedly different. In fact, he looks a lot like this person:
Popped collar and everything.
And, fun fact, ace trainer sprites DO appear in the contest halls in the original RSE games…
You can’t tell me this is a coincidence.